1. Download the latest version for your system: - Windows - Linux - MacOS You can even use OctoBot on Raspberry pie with an ARM64 OS.
2. Start the downloaded executable. OctoBot opens a terminal and installs its configuration environment and the OctoBot management interface opens automatically.
1. If you don't have Docker, install it on your system. Documentations for Ubuntu, Debian et Raspberry pie.
2. Download the OctoBot image using the command:
3. Start your OctoBot using the command:
The management interface of your OctoBot is available on port 5001 of your system. http://localhost:5001/ or http://ip-address:5001/
Get your own OctoBot running on the Cloud for free and access it anywhere, now.
Download and launch your OctoBot directly from home.